Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
Board Certified Dermatologist
Offices in Lower Manhattan & East Hampton
At the office of Dr. Robert Moraru in Lower Manhattan and East Hampton, we specialize in laser skin rejuvenation treatments to keep your skin healthy and younger looking!
If you are looking to rejuvenate dull, wrinkled, or loose skin, then laser skin resurfacing may be the right treatment for you. Utilizing the power of your skin’s own natural rejuvenation ability, laser skin resurfacing can give you smoother, tighter, and more vibrant skin.
Our Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Include:
- Corrective Chemical Peels
- Vein Treatments
- Laser Genesis
- LimeLight Facial (IPL)
- Pearl Fractional Treatment
Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation & Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser skin rejuvenation and resurfacing can help with many skin conditions including:
- Static Wrinkles: wrinkles that are visible at all times and do not change with appearance
- Dynamic Wrinkles: expression lines that appear as folds when skin is not moving but deepend with facial movement/expression
- Pigmentation: sun exposure typically results in pigmentation such as
- Sun spots
- Other darkened patches on the skin
- Scars: resulting from acne or injury to the skin
- Loss of Skin Tone: result of the weakening of the supporting skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers that result in the loss of skin firmness or development of cellulite)
Call one of our convenient locations now at Manhattan – (212) 732-2777 or East Hampton – (631) 604-2618 to get started!
How Does Laser Skin Resurfacing Work?
The skin is a remarkable organ. It is the largest organ in the human body and it is capable of protecting the rest of the body from numerous environmental threats and hazards. Plus, it constantly renews itself.
But the process of skin renewal slows as we age. As a result it is more likely to show the hardships of its difficult job in the form of age spots, sun damage, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
If you want to reduce the appearance and signs of aging, you must speed up the skin’s normal process of shedding and renewal. Lasers are ideal for this as they can evenly and precisely remove the dull, damaged layers of the skin without chemcials and without abrasion.
As a result, deeper, younger layers of skin are exposed and your skin’s natural healing response is stimulated which then results in smoother, tighter adn more vibrant skin.
Why Choose Dr. Moraru & the Lower Manhattan Medical Associates Team?
- Dr. Moraru is a board-certified dermatologist with over 15 years in medical and cosmetic treatments
- We offer on-time appointments
- Fast, effective treatments
- All treatments performed by medically trained team
- Next-day appointments frequently available
Call us today to schedule your appointment. We are conveniently located in Lower Manhattan in the Financial District as well as East Hampton.