ROBERT A. MORARU, M.D.
Dr. Robert Moraru is a board-certified dermatologist with over 15 years of experience in clinical and cosmetic dermatology. For 15 years, Dr. Moraru has been the go-to dermatologist in Lower Manhattan and in June 2011 Dr. Moraru opened a second location in East Hampton.
- Medical School – Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center (Dermatology)
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- New York University (Internal Medicine)
- Hospital Affiliations
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center
- Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- American Board of Dermatology
Awards and Publications
- Cutis – A case of Mucormycosis
- E-Medicine Dermatology – St Petersburg: Emedicine Corporation – E-Medicine Dermatology
Featured in Dermatology World for his assistance in treating victims during September 11th attacks. Read the article here.
Featured in The East Hampton Star: